Engagement sessions are a great way to practice for the big day! This is a special moment in your life so enjoy it! Don’t stress about every detail of the photos or what angle is best or if your hair is out of place (I will worry about those things). The more emotion the better they will be, so kiss when you want to and make each other laugh. When you have fun with it, the best and most natural photos can be captured. To see some of my past engagement sessions, click here!
Engagement Sessions are also included in some Wedding Packages!
ENGAGEMENT SESSION $300
- 1.5 hour session
- Location of your choice
- Minimum of 60 edited images
- Recommend 2-3 outfit changes
- Online gallery
- Copyright release is included
Tips for Your Engagement Session
1. Be yourselves...If you're typically goofy, then be goofy. If you and your man like to do certain activities together then we'll photograph that. Sometimes you need to ignore the camera and just be yourself to get an amazing shot!
2. Be prepared....You want to look your best in your engagement photos and don't want to be stressed out! Pick out your outfits the night before and make sure they coordinate. Make sure to dress for the weather, because it will be a long hour if you are freezing or burning up! Also, don't forget to paint your nails and clean your ring!
3. Location, location, location...The place that you choose to take photos speaks to who you are as a couple so it’s important to decide on a place that will cater to your personalities. Choose a place that means something to you, reminds you of a time you had together, or is the ‘feeling’ of the wedding. You will be the most comfortable and relaxed together if you are familiar with the location or if there is a significance to being there. I'm happy to recommend some of my favorite spots as well!
4. Have Fun!