I will work with you to get the perfect location for your session! The best time of day to do your session is the evening, about an hour & a half to two hours before sunset! This way the sun won't be in your eyes and you get that soft, glowy lighting! To see some of my past Senior Sessions, click here!
Tips for Your Senior Session
1. Plan outfits ahead of time
*It’s good to include different styles; such as, casual,
semiformal, formal, outdoor, athletic wear, etc.
*Don’t forget matching shoes, socks & any accessories.
2. Props are great! Bring props that help show who you
are. Some Examples are sports equipment, uniforms or
3. Do your homework...Check out senior pictures in my
gallery and make sure to let me know if there is
anything you are dying to do & I will make it happen!
4. Don’t worry About Blemishes – I will be retouching
your photos, so it will magically disappear.
5. Bring someone with you! You will be taking a lot of
pictures and you want to make sure to bring someone
that can help you relax.
6. Only take the photos if you’re feeling your best – If
you are not feeling your best for whatever reason just
call and let me know. I am happy to reschedule,
because it is very important that you are feeling good
and ready to smile!
Don't forget to ask about adding a customized album to your session!