I will work with you to get the perfect location for your session! The best time of day to do your session is the evening, about an hour & a half to two hours before sunset. You get a soft, glowy lighting and can end with a sunset. To see some of my past Senior Sessions, click here!
- 1 hour session
- 1 Location of your choice
- Minimum of 40 edited images
- 2 outfit changes
- 1.5 hour session
- 1-2 Location of your choice
- Minimum of 60 edited images
- 2-3 outfit changes
ALL SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Online gallery
- Copyright release is included
FAMILY ADD ON $100
- Update family/sibling pictures
- 30 minutes
- 20 additional images
- Custom designed 12x12 professional album with 16
thick, layflat pages to showcase your senior session
Tips for Your Senior Session
1. Plan outfits ahead of time
*It’s good to include different styles; such as, casual, semi-formal, formal, outdoor, athletic wear, etc.
*Don’t forget matching shoes, socks & accessories.
2. Props are great! Bring props that help show who you are. Some examples are sports equipment, uniforms or musical instruments.
3. Do your homework...Check out senior pictures in my gallery and make sure to let me know if there is anything you are dying to do &
I will make it happen!
4. Don’t worry about blemishes – I will be editing your photos, so they will magically disappear.
5. Bring someone with you! You will be taking a lot of pictures and you want to make sure to bring someone that can help you relax.
6. Only take the photos if you’re feeling your best – If you are not feeling your best for whatever reason just call and let me know. I am
happy to reschedule, because it is very important that you are feeling good and ready to smile!